Friday, February 5, 2010

Hot Sauce & Mushrooms?

As most of you may know I am a wimp when it comes to anything spicy and generally avoid food on menus with little peppers or spicy alarms next to them. Therefore I'm not sure what's gotten into me recently because every chance I get I've been putting hot sauce on everything. In addition to this, one of my quirky eating habits is that I have a tendency to mix and match tastes and foods that are probably unconventional and some might even find kind of gross. With that said it is no surprise that the other night while waiting for dinner to finish cooking I grabbed a fresh mushroom, pulled out the stem and poured a fair amount of Frank's Red Hot Original sauce in the now vacant "stem hole"....Bon Apétite!?


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha well guess taste buds really can change! ;) that's not totally weird.. I put hot sauce on almost everything.. what is this Frank's Red Hot though? Where's your Sriracha!?

    ReplyDelete