Thursday, January 7, 2010

A new year a new reason to...

break out the BUBBLY!! Happy 2010!!

This time last year I was getting ready to stay in for the NYE holiday in hopes of preempting a more peaceful year to come...I was easily persuaded (or I might have even convinced myself) to go to my friends holiday party instead...coincidentally this is where I met one SeƱor Jon....and as my mother once put it, took him for a test drive (aka got a NYE kiss)!...A year later and we were in Hotlanta getting ready to ring in 2010 with a bunch of Jon's high school and college friends!

To celebrate we went to a restaurant called South City for dinner and drinks before heading out to a local Atlanta pub to practice counting backwards from 10! What a fun night!


The ladies
(so awesome!)

The men
(so lucky!)



Not quite midnight buddy


This is what happens after Jon kisses you
(Jon where did you get the lei?)




After all the celebrating we needed a hearty breakfast so we headed to Waffle House! I haven't been there since college and I'm happy to report it's the same greasy, but oh so delicious food I remember. The rest of our time in Atlanta was spent watching football and hanging out with friends! 2010 is off to a pretty nice start!

No comments:

Post a Comment