Boca Raton is great place to have one! It's a truly beautiful part of Florida as Jon and I learned this weekend while we were visiting for one of Jon's colleague's weddings at the Boca Raton Resort & Beach Club.
We got in late Friday night, enjoyed some drinks with the happy couple and guests and called it an early night. Saturday we lounged by the pool/beach. It was absolutely sweltering and we were lucky we didn't completely melt!
the happy couple!
beautiful flowers everywhere
It was a beautiful wedding and we were so glad to be able to celebrate with Pete, Steph, and all their friends and family. Boca Raton was also the perfect weekend get away from the city. A little sun kissed and a lot more relaxed helped jump start the work week ahead!
I want to be you. You guys are always having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWhy, I DO love pina coladas! This looks like a fun time!
ReplyDelete