I once read; "friends are like bras; close to your heart and there for support." Slightly comical, and maybe a little appropriate given all the hours of life I've dedicated to the lingerie business (oh the days of minimum wage at Vicky's), but truthfully given that most of my friends are geographically really really far away I do like to think I keep them close to my heart.
Luckily for me one of my best friends, Kathy, came all the way from San Diego this past weekend to visit me in New York! The best thing about my friends, because they are all so awesome in so many ways, is that no matter how much time has passed between talks/visits whenever we are together again we pick up where we left off! This weekend was no different!
Kathy's been to NYC a few times so we didn't do anything overly touristy....she did however get a mini "KP and Jon's tour de dating milestones" by accident. There was plenty of eating and lots of girly conversation, I think there may have even been some squealing, all in all a perfect reunion weekend!
Dinner & Drinks at the Red Head
(best fried chicken evvvver)
Cute! You look so happy:):):)
ReplyDeleteLoove the pics :-) very smiley
ReplyDelete